Saturday, February 13, 2016

September and October has been busy!!!

The last two month have been so busy but so much fun.  I have LOVED the weather and it's been beautiful here.  We have done so much I can't believe it's only been two months. School started and I can't believe Mia and Remi are in Kindergarten. Cooper started Pre-School and loves it. Jordan is a Senior (what) seems like yesterday he was in kindergarten, and Coltin is a Freshmen,


 
They were so excited to ride the bus!!!






Their ride to the bus stop. 


A few of my favorite photos I took of Jordan.

Another great thing about the fall is FOOTBALL. I love to go watch Coltin play....We are also big Seahawks fans.




Number 41
We took the kids to a few fairs and it has been so much fun. Just the right size to spend a few hours on a Saturday.......



We loved going to the Corn Maze and the Apple Farm. We have been going to apple farms since we lived in Iowa and went to Wisconsin in the fall. We fell in love with the apple farms there and would stop and get fresh cheese also.  Such fun memories for our family.









Camping!!! Oh how I love camping.... We have been camping with our kids since they were babies. Of course it's a lot nicer having a trailer but I still love every minute of it. Board games, songs by the camp fire, hikes, swimming, relaxing what more can you want.......



We didn't get to go as much this year as we usually do because of the move but I am so glad we got to end the season camping with friends.  What a great time we had.
I signed Cooper and Remi up for a soccer camp in Sept and them on a team.  They love playing and are really good. Remi is great at every sport he plays....and Cooper is right behind him. It's going to be so fun watching these boys as they get older.







Mia is taking Dance class, hip hop and tapp, the little boys in soccer, Coltin in Football and the older two are working. With Jeff out of town all the time, it makes a crazy busy life here.  Sometimes they forget to leave me a vehicle...








.


No comments:

Post a Comment